PDA

View Full Version : Grainy Vision and bad floaters from Anxiety Attacks? How to cope ):

Vixennn
06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi,

from having a bad experience getting high I had a bad delusional panic attack a few months back in febuary. Since then I have suffered with bad panic attacks, which led to floaters in my eye, causing more panic attacks, which now has developed to grainy, cloudy vision basicly all the time, seeing shadows and lines, i have awful night vision can hardly see a thing, paniful headaches everyday. Everyday it seems worse, I've seen a doctor and I'm going to try theropy and I'm going to the optitions tommorow but I am apsaloutly terrified. I'm 18 years old and I'm trying to live my normal life but I am so scared, I'm a bad hypocondriact as it is and this does not help. Since hearing bad news (with a close family member been tragicly killed) that night I began noticing my grainy vision and it gradually progressed. I know you hear people living with it, but I really really really don't want to if i don't have too and I would love to know of anything I can do or any help with dealing with anxiety?

I'm a nervy person when it comes to health and with my bad anxiety and grainy vision going on i just don't know where to put myself, I was hoping If I go to theorpy and whatever is nessasary to get rid of my anxiety maybe my vision will return back to normal? I believe I can overcome my anxiety I just don't know how.

any help would be fantastic!