PDA

View Full Version : Ok..it's true. I am nuckin futs. :)

Enduronman
06-16-2013, 03:05 PM
I shortened this. I see things that I don't understand nor know why I am. It's kinda weird, to say the least..

Have a great day!

Anxious Abi
06-16-2013, 04:27 PM
It sounds like it could be quite disturbing to close your eyes and see things like that, and frustrating that there is a lack of understanding of why it is happening. I'm not sure what I would do in your situation.
You may be a little off kilter, but it's not a bad thing, we all are LOL.
Have you ever thought of yourself as being clairvoyant? I know a lot of people don't believe in that kind of thing, but it literally means clear vision, or one who sees clearly.
I don't think you're alone in what you've experienced.
Abi

Egglish
06-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Enduronman, ignore me if you don't like the question please, but how old are you? Just wondering, because someone pointed out recently to me that those problems can crop up at around age 25. Could legit be something new/not caused by life experiences going on with you

Enduronman
06-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Yes Abi, it is very disturbing. I have to open my eyes and stop these stupid visions of things that I'm seeing but then I have to figure out how to either verify them,.or discount them as false..tomorrow. OH NO!! Yes, I am an Empath. I just didn't realize this other part until last year and again today. It's somewhat odd friend...

Hey Eggbert! I'm 45.. All this began after I was attacked by a deadly disease last year. My brain made it's own adjustments without my knowledge and it allows me to see things that I shouldn't be able too!..YAY! :confused:

Anxious Abi
06-16-2013, 06:27 PM
You should so get 'I'm nucking futs!' printed on a t-shirt. LOL.

Enduronman
06-16-2013, 06:33 PM
I would but it's already a Trademark of the movie Dickie Roberts...LMAO!!

Anxious Abi
06-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Never seen it, is it a good watch? Need something to cure the boredom.
Abi

Enduronman
06-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes it is hilarious! Dana Carvey I think..Child Star. BAAAHA!!

DustingMyselfOff
06-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey Chris. Maybe make an appointment with an empath or medium and get guidance on how to handle and control your gift?
Sue

Enduronman
06-17-2013, 03:49 AM
Hey Sue! Many thanks to you! I think I may have too because wearing earmuffs, an aluminum foil hat, and dark sunglasses all the time seems to attract alot of unwanted attention...
I did try to communicate with a supposed Empath and once she went into some sort of "I see a woman with broad shoulders and long dark hair" I instantly shut her out because I've never known such a woman in my life! I then thought she was the freak..BOO!
If I could just channel all this energy to focus on predicting the next winning set of lottery numbers? YAY! (Indiana man keeps hitting every lotto) LMAO! well that's weird..

E-Man. :)