PDA

View Full Version : Anixety relaspes!

Dcoito
06-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Having a hard time posting on here!

Dcoito
06-15-2013, 06:05 PM
10 years ago I had went through panic depression, and agoraphobia all at once! It was the worst days of my life! I took Paxil for about 3 years before weaning myself off without any troubles. I have been reading a lot of post on here. And you all have been very helpful to me! I read a lot about health anxiety. For me it is just the opposite .
Prior to may 5th. When I finally had my major panic attract I had set up an appointment with my doctor in witch I have been avoiding for years! But thought I was strong enough to do it.. Well I was wrong. My first visit I had my mom with me. And even felt uneasy getting my blood pressure done. The doctor scheduled me for a full physical, and wanted me to get blood work done! I was like no way can I do the blood work! He understood because years ago. When he did blood work on me I fainted, and then had a seizer, then he called the ambulance and had me brought to the hospital.. They found that I had such a severe panic attack at the time I fainted that caused the seizer. Well that made me fear doctors, and even more the needles! So my doctor RX me Ativan so I would be calm for the much needed blood work. As I went on with my days I started to think about it often. I drove right by my doctors office everyday on my way to work. It started out as mild anxiety when driving to work. To a full blown attack on may 5th. While at work, I ended up leaving work and been out on leave of absent since. I managed to have the physical done thanks to Ativan But I kept putting off the blood work. My doctor started me on10 MG PAXIL Then upped it to 15 MG . I was finally able to do the blood work without any problems. Thanks to my mom. And Ativan. LOL. And I will be moving up again to20MG on Monday. I wanted to do the Paxil slowly! My blood work came back excellent ! And I am starting to feel a little better! I was even able to go to my sons baseball game today!
What I am wondering now is that I still have symptoms, and not sure if it is anxiety or medication. I will have them most days even when I feel calm!

Headache ( pressure in the head ) hard to concentrate !
Weak legs, shaky hands
Whirl in the stomach, and loud grumble sounds! ( LOUD! )
Sore shoulders, and neck
And I hate to mention this but! Diarrhea ; (

I drink plenty of water! And my eating has improved! So other then those annoying symptoms I am doing ok!
Thanks for all that you do here!

GET TO KNOW YOUR ANXIETY IN ORDER TO DEFEAT IT!