PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

Annoua
06-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I have had 2 ecgs and all is ok. Doctors say its anxiety. Been getting sharp chest pain for 2 days now and it gets worse when I touch it and tingling on chest and fingers. Does anyone else get it? And how can I stop it?? :(

missmello
06-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Yes those can be symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety can make you feel all sorts of different sensations. You can try meditation. I like YouTube videos, look up "the honest guys" their videos are very relaxing. After listening to one, see if your feelings in your chest go away, or at least get better. You can also try doing exercise to burn off the adrenaline (its what causes the sensations you feel when you're anxious). Deep belly breathing, or try to stay busy with other things.

locksey
06-15-2013, 03:13 PM
I have had 2 ecgs and all is ok. Doctors say its anxiety. Been getting sharp chest pain for 2 days now and it gets worse when I touch it and tingling on chest and fingers. Does anyone else get it? And how can I stop it?? :(

Yes I use to get pains quite bad b4 and it was anxiety

Annoua
06-15-2013, 04:02 PM
It's gd to know that I'm not the only one that feels like this.. Will look up the videos and see if they help