PDA

View Full Version : Foggy Vision?

Shepard
06-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Anyone ever feel this one? Kind of like foggy or hazy vision? Trouble focusing? Along with tired eyes. Been dealing with it and dizziness since yesterday afternoon after a stressful situation. I'm sure it's anxiety related, just wondering how many of you have dealt with it.

laurentellez
06-15-2013, 01:30 AM
I deal with this on a daily basis. It's the worse symptom ever. I kind of explain it like the ozone layer. Always looks foggy.. And cloudy.. Even inside stores. And lightheaded omg Till no end

acetone
06-15-2013, 07:20 AM
I get tired eyes and trouble focusing. I wonder if these can be the causes of anxiety rather than being the symptoms of it.

Enduronman
06-15-2013, 08:14 AM
try a daytime anti-histamine to rule out simple allergies first.

E-Man.

Shepard
06-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I have been having some pretty crappy allergy days for the last week. But I have felt this on and off since this started 13 months ago.

kelliesean
06-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Anyone ever feel this one? Kind of like foggy or hazy vision? Trouble focusing? Along with tired eyes. Been dealing with it and dizziness since yesterday afternoon after a stressful situation. I'm sure it's anxiety related, just wondering how many of you have dealt with it.

I have had funny vision before when I am having anxiety.. Or sometimes it, like every symptom of anxiety can appear to be unrelated.. Which of course.. Makes me anxious ;) lol..

I have had tunnel vision.. What I felt were mini black outs.. Maybe not full blown blurry.. But maybe that is relative? Hmmm..

And I have gotten very sleepy while very anxious.. My psychiatrist says its the bodies attempt to escape..

Anxiety and its effects never cease to absolutely amaze me.. Wheeeeewww ..

Enduronman
06-16-2013, 08:07 AM
I would try a simple anti-histamine along with a multi-vitamin, with breakfast, including some carbs, proteins, and fats...and it could still be a small breakfast too.

You'd be surprised what those 2 tablets could do for your vision..your eyes need certain vitamins to work correctly. Fact.

E-Man.