PDA

View Full Version : Need someone

Blessed
06-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Please help done ok all week now last two hours extreme anxiety attack with high bp and heart rate so discouraged ???!!!!

Blessed
06-14-2013, 04:50 PM
How long can your blood pressure stay high before you have a heart attack ..... Months..... Years.....? Sorry just so discouraged

Enduronman
06-14-2013, 04:56 PM
um..people wander around through an entire lifetime with extremely high BP, so I think you're going to be fine friend. Drink some ice water, sit down, relax and slow your breathing...you can do that.

Blessed
06-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes I know this to be true. I can't stop dwelling on this crap and its driving me more crazy than I already am. Thanks for the wake up call :)

Blessed
06-14-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks yes that's my problem I continue to dwell, continue to stress, continue to check my blood pressure.... I even got an app that reads your heart rate BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! I'm afraid if I don't do these things ill miss something

Blessed
06-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Seems like Friday night is worst for my anxiety.... Like clock work.. I have programmed my mind to believe it and boom there it is. Seems I take two steps forward three steps back . Just ready to be normal. I hate these feelings I hate these symptoms.