PDA

View Full Version : Your oppinion ???

TylerNao
06-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Hey everyone

Something that really bugs me, is when u are talking about anxiety and people just simply tell u " just think positive " let me tell you something how the **** can u think positive when your mind is doing the opposite the whole time.
I myself tried to think positive, trying to convert those negative thinking into positive but it didnt work, out of the 10000 times i tried it maybe worked 3 or 4 times but then again the positive thoughts go away after a short time. Like wtf, after all the effort i put to change my mind to think positive and in the end it wont work? Why should i put so much effort in this when in the end it wont work while people without anxiety dont even mind to think positive and still function very well.

I definitely think that thinking positive can help but for myself it's not working plus it makes me exhausted. So guys i wanna know what's your experience with positive thinking? And what about exercising? For me exercise works sometimes but not everytime...

And the last question, what about music ? I used to love listening to music, like literally i wouldnt leave my house without my earphone plugged in but as anxiety got worse, i lost interest??? Of course i still listen to music but its not touching me like it used to? Sometimes i dont even mind plugging my earphones because its not like it used to be... i knw it's a weird feeling but i dont knw ...

I would love to hear your oppinions :)

-Tyler

maria.g
06-14-2013, 09:49 AM
I think that it's because our concentration is not there as our minds are 'busy' probably thinking about ourselves constantly. Everything else just interferes with this !
Sometimes I can't even turn on my car radio because I find it distracting?! Too busy trying to work out or sort out thoughts in my head. I can't just enjoy 'the moment' 'the now'.
Same with answering my ph or replying to texts. I need to be in the right frame of mind - which is hardly ever I might add of just going through the motions. Weird.

shaikhrahuf
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Hey everyone

Something that really bugs me, is when u are talking about anxiety and people just simply tell u " just think positive " let me tell you something how the **** can u think positive when your mind is doing the opposite the whole time.
I myself tried to think positive, trying to convert those negative thinking into positive but it didnt work, out of the 10000 times i tried it maybe worked 3 or 4 times but then again the positive thoughts go away after a short time. Like wtf, after all the effort i put to change my mind to think positive and in the end it wont work? Why should i put so much effort in this when in the end it wont work while people without anxiety dont even mind to think positive and still function very well.

I definitely think that thinking positive can help but for myself it's not working plus it makes me exhausted. So guys i wanna know what's your experience with positive thinking? And what about exercising? For me exercise works sometimes but not everytime...

And the last question, what about music ? I used to love listening to music, like literally i wouldnt leave my house without my earphone plugged in but as anxiety got worse, i lost interest??? Of course i still listen to music but its not touching me like it used to? Sometimes i dont even mind plugging my earphones because its not like it used to be... i knw it's a weird feeling but i dont knw ...

I would love to hear your oppinions :)

-Tyler

Yes true, but u dnt hv any other option than to think positive and relax, that is what anxiety is its shit.. v all know in between of anxiety v cant concentrate but u cant feel the difference in one go.. it take time to heal, i am doing positive thinking since 2 yrs nt that good bt there is difference, exercise really helps, also try some herbs, chamomile tea before bedtime, essential oils like lavender there r plently google them..