PDA

View Full Version : hope to get responses!!!

laurentellez
06-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Im having sharp pain on inside of calf . It comes and goes. Feels kind of like a pinch.. So i start to Google and first thing that cones up is DVT . So as i saw that my right thumb got tingly and kind of numb. Sweaty arms. Pricklies up my neck. Palms sweaty.. Idk what to think ???

Amanda93
06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
I think you experienced a panic attack. When you think of a pain too much it can eventually cause you to panic thinking its all different types of things. By looking up things (do not trust the interent because it is full of lies its only good for checking symptoms of a illness/injury you already know that it is) anyways by looking up things you obviously saw a mass of information of different things it could be and now by seeing dvt your mind reacts badly causing you to panic. Strange pressures and muscle twitching is a common symptom of anxiety. Here is a few more:

Head pressures
Tingling
Chestpains
Shortness of breath
Nausea
Aches in arms/back/legs
Tiredness
Dizziness
Fear of death
Fear of heart failures

Ect there is loads more look on the anxiety centre website there is 100 smptoms list

PM me any time :)

chickenlimbo
06-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes, you are totally panicking and it's ok. I've done that so many times and it still feels so real! All my friends know I always think I'm having an aneurysm or brain hemorrhage. And the other day, I accidentally squirted some hose water up my nose and got that awful floaty/disconnected feeling when I suddenly thought about the chance I could get a brain amoeba. -______-

Amanda93 is right, the internet is only good when you know what it is. Otherwise I've had to stay away from it. Sometimes the anxiety feels like it will be stronger if I don't check but I have enough experience now that I know I will definitely feel worse if I do check.

I noticed it's been a few hours since you posted this. Any update on how you're feeling?

leetbulldog
06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Dr google is a big NO NO!!
I used to do that and didn't help.it only feeds your anxiety even more.. Don't google!

princesskj
06-12-2013, 10:03 PM
I thought I had dvt a while back but you will have more than pain it will be warm to touch and swollen in most cases.

laurentellez
06-13-2013, 12:03 AM
It seems like when I get over one milestone I get another . So tired of this

chickenlimbo
06-13-2013, 03:11 PM
It seems like when I get over one milestone I get another . So tired of this

I can totally identify :\