PDA

View Full Version : Test results x

em1
06-12-2013, 11:25 AM
As you all know I've been having the worst two weeks ever in my whole life,thinking I'm going crazy,Constant heart racing,mind racing,and the very worst Anxiety attacks I've ever had in my whole life,anyway I went to the Doctors last week and they gave me something from my anxiety which is fine and I'm still on,tho I was not happy with the way I was feeling,so off I went again on Monday to see another Dr,I said I want to have some blood tests and any other tests they would give me I would have done,well my results come back today and suprize suprize I have a Thyroid problem,I now know why I've been feeling so crapy the last two weeks so badly,don't get me wrong ive been a long term suffer from Anxiety for 20 years but it was on and off not everyday like I've been having,I now can look forward to getting the old me back again and I hope one day free of this Anxiety for good :)

nf1234
06-12-2013, 01:20 PM
I know no one wants to find out that they have a problem but it is a relief to get an answer. Thyroid problems are so common now. I actually was hoping I had one. That way I'd have a real solid answer to my anxiety problems and could take a simple pill to fix it. Glad you got some answers!

Bam77
06-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm glad you got it figured out

em1
06-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Well they won't do much as I have to go for another blood test in three Months time but at least I know if I get worse its part of that,I'm allready in beta blockers which they put you on for it anyway

Bam77
06-12-2013, 03:37 PM
My mom has thyroid issues as well. When I went in for my blood work Monday, she insisted I had it checked (I guess its normally something my dr checks for). tsh was 1.9, t4 was 1.36. All of which I thought was low, but I guess its not.