PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?!

sharacel91
06-11-2013, 04:34 PM
So I'm pregnant scared of so many things miscarriage early this year scared of it happening it again!! Scared my anxiety is going to be made worse because of hormones :/ I am happy though but have so much goin through my head any advise please??

M.C
06-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Congratulations!

I have health anxiety and I m pregnant too
For some reason I ve no feelings and no excitement for this pregnancy
I m actually so focused on the pain in my stomach that I completely forgotten about it
I ve similar thoughts that it s not gonna make it through and I m gonna loose it or We re not going to survive child birth
Or I m gonna die and the baby will make it but without a mother
Or I m going to have post natal depression to add to the s*** anxiety I already have
I m so frustrated!!!!!!!!

shaikhrahuf
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Its due to hormonal changes.. and yes enjoy ur every moment of pregnancy go out with ur husband enjoy things u like..

defmunel
06-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Im pregnant too. 10w3d. I also miscarried at 6w5d in December. I know the worry that runs through your mind.

How far along are you? They did my first ultrasound at 8w. But I had them do blood tests to check my hcg levels. If they were rising then I knew the baby was growing. Perhaps you could ask for the same?

Don't worry yourself away. Put your hand on your tummy and connect with this new gift of life you've been given.

My belief is that God will not give us trials harder than we can bear. And He is there with us as we go through them.

Don't let yourself worry about the what ifs. Just enjoy your present moment. Live In The Moment. One of the most challenging things to do, but once you are, you will find peace, happiness and joy again.

Hugs.