PDA

View Full Version : Cold helps head pressure?

Stephj526
06-10-2013, 06:00 PM
I get the worst head pressure, someways all day long it seems. Especially if I'm feeling anxious. I've noticed that cold towels, holding a cold water bottle, anything with cold basically instantly makes the pressure go away.

Does anyone else use cold things for anxiety? Or any other suggestions for head pressure?

manz82
06-11-2013, 07:43 AM
I have never tried this but I am so glad I've seen your post! I've been dealing with awful head pressure today which I turned into panic because I thought I may faint or be suffering from a stroke (stupid but I always think the worst)
My head pressure seems to always start in my shoulders and neck than spread to every area of my head, including my face. Does yours?
And do you sometimes feel spaced out or light headed with it?
Thanks for the tip regarding cold compressions - i'm going to try that straight away. Xx

shaikhrahuf
06-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Mee yo experiencing the same lightness in head and then sharp pain either waysbon head then on back of my neck all through the spine from back till head its frustrating, sometimes its so sharp that i cant handle it even pain killers dont help so i keep it as it is..