PDA

View Full Version : Can you give yourself psychological problems? (If youve had them before)

QuestionQuestion
06-10-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure if this makes any sense but I want to know if you can give yourself psychological problems again if youve had them before. I think I'm stressing so much and I want to cry. I'm so tired. I'm going to see a therapist tomorrow. I try to reassure myself that no I'm fine and I did before but I don't know what is up with me. Its just so exhausting. I'd appreciate any help or insight. Thankyou.

Ahlstrom
06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
"give yourself phychological problems" sounds a bit harsh. But you can definitely dig yourself into a deeper hole with your anxiety. The only way to cure it is to stop digging, start going back up, and preventing yourself from doing it again.

kelliesean
06-10-2013, 07:51 PM
"give yourself phychological problems" sounds a bit harsh. But you can definitely dig yourself into a deeper hole with your anxiety. The only way to cure it is to stop digging, start going back up, and preventing yourself from doing it again.

And there is the problem itself.. Shaking obsessions or anxieties is incredibly difficult.. Grrr