PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me?

Cobra
06-10-2013, 11:52 AM
I've been anxious all day and now I can't stop crying. I don't even know why! I was doing so good, feeling like my old self again, and blam! Life doesn't even seem real to me, like I'm just floating through it like a ghost or something. This is almost unbearable. I just want to feel normal and happy again. Can anyone please give me some advice?

em1
06-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Hello cobra I was doing ok yesterday and even woke up not to bad as I have been and now today I don't feel good at all,we all get good and bad days,we are all in the same boat we all have good and bad days,your not alone,have you had anything to eat or slept ?

GamefreakO
06-14-2013, 04:21 AM
I've been anxious all day and now I can't stop crying. I don't even know why! I was doing so good, feeling like my old self again, and blam! Life doesn't even seem real to me, like I'm just floating through it like a ghost or something. This is almost unbearable. I just want to feel normal and happy again. Can anyone please give me some advice?

I think em is correct, we all float in the same boat. Mood swings happen. We all want our past back. Life will always move at a fast pace but try to live it. Try to smile and make others smile, coz thats what you want as a memmory when you finally have grand children :)