PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse??

boobearlove
08-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Which would you consider to be worse....Generalized Anxiety Disorder.....or anxiety attacks?? Maybe it's obvious I don't know...but I feel like I am having a little bit of GAD and its not fun.I really can't say which is worse since neither are a picnic....any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.:)
Thanks

CallMeCrazy
08-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Well they both suck but sudden full blown panic attacks really suck. I had the worst one I ever had a couple months ago.

Job_314
08-29-2007, 10:35 PM
I'll tell you right now... I'd rather deal with general anxiety than panic attacks, that for sure.

Between worrying about a little of everything (general anxiety) or have frequent episodes where I think I'm dying... I'll choose my first option. I've experienced both as well, and there's nothing I've experienced that's more horrifying than a panic attack.

There were moments where I felt I had to prepare for the end of my life (mentally) and kind of "wrap things up" so to speak with my entire life...

They're no walk in the park ;)

GucciPrada23
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM
ahhh ive had anxiety from about 12-13 years old (im 23 now)......and panic attacks in my eyes are worse!! I use to get them...3+ times a day...and within the past..maybe 2 years ive prolly had 5..
hate panic attakcs.

RichB
08-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Why, can you choose which you have?
I'm not going to argue who has it worse, if you have either, it sucks and I;d love to help you get better.
It's kind of like when they say a drug only kills 1 in a 100,000 or something, it seems safe, unless you're the "1", then it's pretty crappy.