PDA

View Full Version : Head pain

MatthewWallis
06-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Last couple of weeks I've felt really great, best I've felt since it all started 4 years ago, but last night I was lying In bed and got this horrible shooting pain in my head it lasted for ages and I couldn't sleep properly, woke up after about an hours sleep and just felt really confused, today the pain is still here but not as frequent :( really worried its something else like a brain tumour becUse of the way it just suddenly started and hasn't gone away yet :( anyone else experience this???

Bam77
06-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Im going through something similar now. Mine started in my neck. Well, where the neck and head meet. Its also across my eyes and down the back of my trapezius. Im pretty sure these are tension type headaches. Mine has been going on for 4 days now (off and on with the help of ibuprofen). I know this is easier said than done, but try to relax. Worrying seems to make mine worse :)

MatthewWallis
06-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah I'm trying to tell myself that it's just anxiety but I can't help but worry, I'm getting better and convincing myself it's nothing though

princesskj
06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I get those daily. Some are very strong where it stops me in my tracks. I had a ct scan and it was good, I guess it's anxiety.