PDA

View Full Version : What personality type are you?

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 07:28 AM
I would like to know what type of personality you have? I am an INFJ.

You may think that this sounds completely idiotic and stupid, its quite the opposite of that actually.

Once you figure out what type you are, study yourself. Look into the information provided and then you will be able to see the reasons for some or even many of your issues.

It's extremely helpful. I wish someone wouldv'e mentioned this years ago. It explains other aspects of your life that you may not even understand.

Try it and let us know, who you really are?

It will help you to draw some conclusions and maybe even offer you some new tools to work with that you never had before..

E-Man :)

Markiep
06-06-2013, 07:31 AM
I would like to know what type of personality you have? I am an INFJ.

You may think that this sounds completely idiotic and stupid, its quite the opposite of that actually.

Once you figure out what type you are, study yourself. Look into the information provided and then you will be able to see the reasons for some or even many of your issues.

It's extremely helpful. I wish someone wouldv'e mentioned this years ago. It explains other aspects of your life that you may not even understand.

Try it and let us know, who you really are?

It will help you to draw some conclusions and maybe even offer you some new tools to work with that you never had before..

E-Man :)

I'm pretty introverted, anxious, pretty much putting myself down every chance I get. I worry that I have some dreaded disease, worried I'll lose my mind, worried my girlfriend will say yes to my proposal and then leave me, worried that she'll say no and leave me.

In short I'm pretty crazy, but I realize it, just wish it would ease my anxiety lol

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 07:35 AM
You sound like an INTP..I would suggest that you find an online personality test, take it as it only involves a few minutes, and then read about who you are? This will give you much insight into what many of those things that you just mentioned have derived from friend. Yes, it can be then adjusted too. Let us know what the results are and then we can all go from there..

E-Man.

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 07:42 AM
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this link, my apologies if I am. It's not my intent to advertise anyone or anything else but just another possibly valuable asset for those of us that suffer from anxiety or other mental disorders.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

E-Man.

Anxious Abi
06-06-2013, 08:14 AM
I took the test, it say's I am INFP, I've read a little bit of what it say's, might have to read it again to understand it a bit more though. Not really sure what it all means just yet.

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Excellent! You're highly intuitive, which usually equates to, highly anxious. I would suggest to go to personalitypagecom and read about all levels of your personality from who you are, to your relationships, to even how you raise your kids if you have children. It will target areas of things that you may have never known before and then you can either work out these details in your mind to find understanding of this information or even take this information to a therapist to work through the issues that you've pinpointed. When I first read my profile, I was amazed at how accurate it all was, in every detail. (Some may read it and be in shock as it is written about themself but it must be known and recognized if we're ever going to get out of these dark places that we don't like to be trapped in..just relax)..:)

I hope it helps you!

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 08:43 AM
This "Blueprint" of a person will be way more useful and affective then any medications ever will be, to anyone. I do hope that more people will take the time to learn this about themselves because this easily obtained information is by far the most powerful leverage that we can find to start with.

PLEASE JUST TAKE A CHANCE, TAKE SOME RISKS, TAKE THIS TEST...

Enlightening to say the least. In a good way.

Anxious Abi
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
I took a look and you're right so far it does seem to describe me remarkably well, very illuminating. It's has given me a lot to think about, thank you for taking the time to tell us about it, I appreciate it. I'm always trying to understand myself a little better.
Abi

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 08:50 AM
YES!! I am so happy that it helped you! Isn't it weird to read a report written about you? That's the place to start to begin removing the reasons for why you're here. A HUGE part of this information and its real usefulness is to help us understand that it is "Who We Are". If there's things that you don't like about "Who We Are", then we work to change them to make them more acceptable to us as individuals.

Hopefully this steered you in a positive new direction and approach to understand, Why?

Best wishes friend.
E-Man. :)

NixonRulz
06-06-2013, 09:02 AM
I just did this for the hell of it

ENFJ = 100% correct!!!

Even says that I would have the tendency to be an excessive worrier

Imagine that.

I sent the description to my wife and told her to get to know me better

She loved it and is taking it now

Who gets the kids when it says we are incompatible? ; )

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 09:19 AM
LMAO!! YES!!! Isn't that interesting??? You have some new tools in the box bruh! Don't worry about the incompatiblity part...that's just another aspect of the Whole Big Picture..

E-Man..:)

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 09:22 AM
PS: I got the girls to raise..2 of them. Try to avoid that at all cost!! BAAHAA!!

;/

Markiep
06-06-2013, 09:43 AM
You sound like an INTP..I would suggest that you find an online personality test, take it as it only involves a few minutes, and then read about who you are? This will give you much insight into what many of those things that you just mentioned have derived from friend. Yes, it can be then adjusted too. Let us know what the results are and then we can all go from there..

E-Man.

Says I'm a INSP

I guess I see that. I tend to view things differently than most people.

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 09:54 AM
What is it again friend??

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 09:55 AM
FP or TP??

E.

DustingMyselfOff
06-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the reminder! I took this several years ago and was fascinated by it's accuracy so I made my husband take it, too. One of us is an INTP and the other is an ISFJ but I can't remember which is which!

I wonder if I took it again if I'd get different results? Off to find out!
Sue

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey DMO! Good to see you and yes, take it again and see what it says now..

My gf is an INTP. :| LOL!

E-Man.

DustingMyselfOff
06-06-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm still an I S F J, and proud of it! :)
Sue

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Yes and you should be too! :D

em1
06-06-2013, 11:30 AM
I am ESFJ what does that say about me

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 11:36 AM
It says quite abit friend. Have you read into your type or would you like a link to view? The one thing I see in all those words is that you may tend to focus on (making everyone else around you happy, while ignoring your own internal needs. The E means you focus outwards)...:)

em1
06-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes please send me the link and yes I allways make sure people around me are happy and I come last

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Ok and yes, exactly! :)

em1
06-06-2013, 12:21 PM
It says I'm a dangerous person that's not helped my panics lol

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 12:24 PM
NO it didn't!!! BAHAAAHA!!! I read it, you're as dangerous as a daisy! :)

em1
06-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Oh lol sorry I'm so on edge this week,my panics have been bad x

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Someone has been unkind?...Do you have anything to help with this panic?

em1
06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh no one has been unkind I have a fear of hurting my kids and going to prison and that's makes me panic so much as they are my world,yes I'm on Meds

em1
06-06-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't even know where this thought has come from I was fab last week,I get panics from time to time but this has really made me feel ill

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Oh my EM1..I can say that I myself had fears somewhat like that at times too. I obviously didn't cause them harm, did what I neede to do to care for them, and I really don't think that you'll do anything of that nature either as you'll find a way to help them however you can. Prison isn't a very pleasant place friend and not an option for us either. Think happy thoughts! You're an ESFJ so they're in there! :)

em1
06-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Oh believe me my children are my whole world and they come be4 me that's why I feel so ill,I've said all this to my docs so at least I know I'm not going mad,I want the thoughts to sod off so I can be happy mummy and wife again x

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Do you find it odd that your personality title is The Caregiver?...I truly believe that the answers that you so desperately need are in the story of Who You Are.. :)

em1
06-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Yes it's crazy as I am so caring of everyone around me,do you still have panics?

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 01:14 PM
The only panics I get, are when I step into someone elses shoes. I myself, have none. It's only when I wish to try to help others that have internal issues or difficulties that causes me anxiety. Then, I have to quickly figure out the best way to approach their own situations and try to assist them in finding the way out. I move very quickly. Every problem I ever encountered in my life, I solved it as quickly as possible, regardless of what it was.

I know that sounds creepy and weird, it also feels like that at times too.

It's called Empathy. Empathetic ability. Empath.

No, I'm not a crazy loon! LOL!

em1
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Well I want to recover from this ASAP as its a living hell x

NixonRulz
06-06-2013, 01:34 PM
I saw a couple of other interesting personality types in the descriptions

Since I have beaten anxiety, I may try and get a multiple personality disorder to try and live a few of the other ones, just to check them out

Ya gotta have goals

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 01:37 PM
BHAAA!! I like that idea (as an INFJ I already have multiple personalities, which at times, isn't all that cool!).. You appear to be one of the happiest anxious people I've ever seen too! .. LOL!

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 01:38 PM
EM1...Please look more deeply into your "Blueprints".. It will help you greatly. You're NOT going to fail at anything...

defmunel
06-06-2013, 03:45 PM
ISTJ. I hate that I don't think about others more. I'm working on that. I even to my therapist yesterday that I feel myself slipping into depression. Deep down its because I don't even like myself and what anxiety has allowed me to become. No one had ever been happy in life without serving. So that's what I'm trying to do. Now if I could just stop thinking so much about my symptoms... It just stops me from being anything I was before! I'm never happy, and never excited. It makes me wonder what my purpose even is. I'm just a drab to be around and never smile. This wasn't me 2 years ago. And now I just hate myself....

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey Defmunel..You've gotta find something in there to care about friend. I'm going to look into the ISTJ type and I'm sure there are many good traits too.

Jinx13
06-06-2013, 07:36 PM
INFJ. Good company since Mother Theresa was also an INFJ ; )

DustingMyselfOff
06-06-2013, 08:12 PM
It's called Empathy. Empathetic ability. Empath.

Hurray - you said it outloud! :) Now practice this: "Hello, my name is Chris and I am an Empath." LOL There must be a 12-step program for that, right?

I saw a couple of other interesting personality types in the descriptions

Since I have beaten anxiety, I may try and get a multiple personality disorder to try and live a few of the other ones, just to check them out

Ya gotta have goals

LOL Love your enthusiasm and willingness to experience all the gusto life has to offer. Will you be signing in with different screen names when you learn all your personalities or will they all speak through you?
Sue

Ahlstrom
06-06-2013, 10:06 PM
ENTJ...hmm

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Ahlstrom. Intuitive..Interesting!
Jinx. I did not know that Mother Theresa? very cool!
Sue..I'm going to a conference in Vegas next week, we're not allowed to speak verbally but only communicate via telepathy. NOT! :)

natasha
06-06-2013, 11:50 PM
It says I'm ISFP. What I read didn't really sound like me, maybe I didn't understand it?

Enduronman
06-07-2013, 07:01 AM
I'm guessing that it is probably correct so maybe you just need another perspective explanation. They can be difficult to understand during the first reading so maybe just try to read it again friend..:)

Enduronman
06-07-2013, 08:06 AM
334 reads, 9 people chose to take a look "inside" of themselves, rather then looking outside everywhere anywhere somewhere to attempt to answer the question..Why am I even here and why do I have these terrible disorders? As if they're depending upon someone "out there" to tell them why?

Let me think, if it's a problem within my mind, then who's problem is it to correct?

Interesting.

I'm going fishing now because for today, I can walk! YAY!

bye :)

trinidiva
06-07-2013, 08:20 AM
INFJ here. Pretty interesting test.

So what does that say about me?

Enduronman
06-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Hey Trin! I know your type very well! The information overload that comes with that label can be extremely useful to friend.. Good to see you here again too.

Enduronman
06-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Do you REALLY want to know???...It say alot.. :)

trinidiva
06-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Do you REALLY want to know???...It say alot.. :)

Yes, please share.....
Good to see you here too!

Anxious Abi
06-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Hey, still working on my INFP personal growth stuff, thank you again for sharing the info.
Would like a little help with understanding what is meant by Extroverted Intuition.
"In general, they should work on exercising their iNtuition in a truly Extroverted sense. In other words, they should use iNtuition to take in information about the world around them for the sake of understanding the world, rather than take in information to support their own conclusions."
I think I have a general grasp of what is meant, but would like to know if there is somewhere I can find a little more information.
Abi

Enduronman
06-14-2013, 07:26 AM
Hey Abi!

The INFP means Introverted Intuition. That's the I.. Basically it means that we aren't very "open minded" or can appear to be closed off from the outside world at times. We just need to be aware that we're Introverted when it comes to dealing with those around us so as to try to take their feelings into account too.

Anxious Abi
06-14-2013, 07:43 AM
I have been struggling to balance myself when it comes to other peoples feelings and how i'm perceived. A lot of my anxiety revolves around how i'm affecting other people, and how they see me, I am constantly worrying if I have done something to offend someone. I can't have a conversation without feeling, that I am talking too much, not enough, said the wrong thing, being too blunt, too vague, too open.
In the information about the INFP personality type there is one thing that has been bothering me more than others. "They see nothing but their own perspective, and deal with the world only so far as they need to in order to support their perspective." I'm trying to implement some of the solutions it suggests, I think it probably is true for me, and is something I need to work on. I'm worried maybe it is something that I do without even realizing and that it will be extremely difficult to correct, but I will keep trying never the less.
Also keeping in the mind the positive and things I can do to bring that out, "For the INFP, personal success depends upon the condition of their closest relationships, the development of their creative abilities, and the continual support of humanity by serving people in need, fighting against injustice, or in some other way working to make the world a better place to be."
Thanks again, sorry for bothering you.
Abi

Enduronman
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Oh you're not bothering me Abi or I wouldn't be here. That's why I am here, to help you friend! I think you're right on target and taking steps in the right directions daily, even if they seem tiny to you, they're positive changes that are already having an impact on your personality. I can read that in your other posts on here too and I think it's really awesome too!

Try to stop worrying about appearing "robotic" to others around you and keep practicing some new skills with others too. Maybe, if you told them of this fear then they would be able to see things in the perspectives that you do for a moment and then kindly offer up their own and make you aware too? It'll help to put you at ease around them so you can work on being natural like you really are anyway without having fears of offending anyone. All positive steps in positive directions.

By all mean excercise your creativity too and if you lend some focus on making the world a better place, then that means you're attempting to focus your efforts on being more (extroverted) which will be a useful tool to train and prepare you to get out and about as well..

Good work Abi!!

E-Man.. :D

Anxious Abi
06-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Awesome.
Thank you
:)