PDA

View Full Version : Checking in to say hello. :)

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 07:21 AM
I would like to thank DustingMyselfOff for the very insightful message exchanges, you changed my entire life friend. I literally had no idea what any of this even was about.

I arrived here last August because I was trapped inside this home from the effects of a very dangerous disease. I thought I would at least see if I could try to help others that suffer from anxiety or even many other mental disorders. I quickly realized that I could see everything that people weren't telling me. I would become them. I would post replies, many times with questions, because I knew where we needed to go to find the source of these issues. It kinda freaked me out. It kinda freaked alot of people out. I had communicated with other members regarding this odd occurance too over this past year as well but they nor I could ever really explain or understand it. I also became very tired, exhausted, overwhelmed, sometimes anxious, even though I no longer have anxiety. It all makes sense now.

The last couple of people that I had replied to here, weren't really happy with me after I replied to their post because it wasn't what they wanted nor expected to even see. I apologize for that, it's just my method to pinpoint the real issues even if you didn't want me to see them.

I have been highly intuitive my entire life, and after studying what DMO suggested, it all makes perfect sense now. I am an Empath. (No, not psycho or socio) LOL!

I do plan to try to get back here but I must learn how to deal with how others can make me feel, even from a world away. It's weird.

Have a great day!

Enduronman.

NixonRulz
06-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Not really sure what you are referring to, but anytime someone gets enlightened, that never a bad thing.

Good for you.

Enduronman
06-06-2013, 08:30 AM
It's called Empathy/Empath. I function on 50% Intuitive energy. It was creepy, it isn't anymore. No, I don't see ghost!...LOL! Wait...Ok, if the Boogy Man is still in my closet, he ain't happy because there's a bunch of holes in the door now! :D

Thanks Nixon!

E.