PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so guilty

Stephj526
06-05-2013, 07:40 PM
So I'm sitting in the ER right now. I've been having a lot of problem breathing today. I just got back from a long trip, and I guess it scared me enough to be here.

My poor fiancé is trying to sleep in the chair in my room. He claims he isn't upset we're here, but he talks a lot lately about missing our normal life. He seems very angry at my anxiety. Not necessarily me, but the anxiety in general. He's the only person I have to talk to about it, and I can tell its wearing on him and I need to stop.

So I feel so guilty. First for being here, and second because he's missing out on life because of me. 6 months ago we were very active, always on the go doing something, having a great time. Then I was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia and suddenly our whole world turned upside down.

Anyone else have this dilemma with their significant other? How do you handle it? I could really use some advice.

ramman1505
06-05-2013, 08:52 PM
I am on a business trip right now and am feeling ok. I pray I don't have a bad day tomorrow. I have been dealing with a tight chest and shortness of breath the past couple of days even if my heart doesn't feel like it's racing. It is a scary situation.