PDA

View Full Version : For Fellow Pot Smokers

Nicoleeo
06-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Alright, so I have been a pot smoker for more than a few years. It USUALLY alleviates my anxiety. However, there a few strains that just send me into a panic attack that has me wanting to head straight to the Emergency Room because I am certain I am dying. In your experience what strain has worked best for your anxiety? Are Indica's or Sativa's better? I have heard mixed messages regarding this. My provider is awesome about working with me and figuring out what works for me and what doesn't. I would just like to hear what works best for others. Thanks! :)

Ahlstrom
06-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Indica usually affects the body I think, while Sativas affect mainly the brain. I'd try indica, northern lights is great. I haven't smoked in over a year because I always have an attack, hopefully I can use cognitive therapy or something to reprogram the way my brain reacts to weed, I miss the sweet leaf :( it did wonders for my anxiety.

kbuzz1
06-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Blue Dream is a good strain. It's a stress reliever and makes me very focused and creative.

miss_mac666
06-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Alright, so I have been a pot smoker for more than a few years. It USUALLY alleviates my anxiety. However, there a few strains that just send me into a panic attack that has me wanting to head straight to the Emergency Room because I am certain I am dying. In your experience what strain has worked best for your anxiety? Are Indica's or Sativa's better? I have heard mixed messages regarding this. My provider is awesome about working with me and figuring out what works for me and what doesn't. I would just like to hear what works best for others. Thanks! :)

Indica is a body high, Sativa is a head high. Kush is usually an indica and hazes are usually a sativa. I usually smoke jut a little bit of an indica to help my body chill. The sativas usually make my panic attacks way more intense. Just smoke a little bit to ease your body and relax. Indica would definitely be the best for you. Good luck. :)