PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure

Blessed
06-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Ok AFTER takin my meds an hour ago I sat down took a deep breath took my blood pressure which is 134/85 heart rate is 91. This is alot higher than what I'm used to. My question is, if the doc says your pressure needs to stay under 120/80 how can this be OK if mine continues to stay over that? I'm so frustrated

defmunel
06-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Blessed, it's because you're so fixated on it. If you continue to obsess over your hr and bp, then it will continue to be elevated. A self fulfilling prophecy. Please, go do something to take your mind off of it. There is no other trick to it. No one here can make it go down. It's up to you to do the hard work. It's not easy, but you've got to!

shaikhrahuf
06-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Blessed who said ur bp is not normal.. its within limits dont keep a track on it.. hope ur nt a bp patient, so y worry, my heart rate is above 90 always i monitor it via my android fone app..
Not to worry engage urself with some other stufd rather than keep a watch on ur bp and heart rate

Blessed
06-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Blessed who said ur bp is not normal.. its within limits dont keep a track on it.. hope ur nt a bp patient, so y worry, my heart rate is above 90 always i monitor it via my android fone app..
Not to worry engage urself with some other stufd rather than keep a watch on ur bp and heart rate

I'm currently on a month long ECG heart monitor and i have to right down my bp twice a day and its consuming me!!!! I hate this. I find no pleasure in this whatsoever