PDA

View Full Version : Im sad, angry

leetbulldog
06-05-2013, 12:36 AM
I feel sad and angry at the same time.. I'm 27 years old and I'm such a mess.. I want my life back!! I'm fed up with all this anxiety crap!!!! do some of you guys feel like this?? I just sometimes want to give up!!! :/

alannamarie
06-05-2013, 12:59 AM
I feel like this almost every day. It's frustrating going through this, you get so many different emotions and I just ask myself every day, why? Why am I like this? I don't understand. When I was first diagnosed with my anxiety I felt like my life was over, it felt as is things were just getting harder and harder every single day. Then I changed my perspective on life and started thinking of all the positive things instead of negative and things have gotten significantly better every day. It's pretty amazing, just to think about where I was in my life a few months ago, I never thought I'd be the same again. But I am, I actually think I'm better because I have such a different view on life now. I embrace every moment and I've cut out so much worry in my life. I still stress all the time and I have my horrible, horrible days but I just push through my negative thoughts and think of everything I have to be grateful for and I feel so much better. I wish you you the best, things will get better I promise. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

scared44
06-05-2013, 01:31 AM
I feel sad and angry at the same time.. I'm 27 years old and I'm such a mess.. I want my life back!! I'm fed up with all this anxiety crap!!!! do some of you guys feel like this?? I just sometimes want to give up!!! :/

Hi I feel like that everyday just want to give up! I've suffered pa,gad,social phobia,depression for 28yrs and for me it never gets any easier. I have good days but more bad days. I feel for you as your 27 and should be enjoying your life to the fullest but unfortunately when you suffer this dreadful disorder it can take over your life! Are you on medication, do you have a good Doctor,councellor ect? Anyway if you need to talk Im here for you. Take Care. Beverley (hugs) :)

anthonyjbro760
06-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Yes cause it's hard for me to accept its just anxiety and not somthing else

Stephj526
06-05-2013, 06:48 PM
I feel like that everyday! I miss being able just to do things, to have conversations with my friends without feeling my heart rate speed up...to go for a road trip without feeling stuck and afraid of being gone and then freaking out about blood clots. It affects my work, social life, everything.

anxietygirl143
06-05-2013, 06:51 PM

I understand I go through the same too :(