PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded and fuzzy vision

laurentellez
06-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Im so tired of feeling fuzzy and light headed everyday 80% of the day. And my vision is fuzzy too :(

Ahlstrom
06-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Im so tired of feeling fuzzy and light headed everyday 80% of the day. And my vision is fuzzy too :(
How long have you had it? Did you get it after a big panic attack or something similar? I had a weird fuzzy pressure in my head for a month after a huge panic attack. Chances are it will go away after a period of time.

laurentellez
06-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Idk.. I thought this was a general symptom of anxiety all together

rhar
06-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Yep I get this too - I've had it for almost a year now it's awful.

Pretty much have it 24/7.
My vision goes blurry and kind of slow and my head just feels dizzy.. I try to ignore it as much as I can but its so hard!!!

scared44
06-03-2013, 11:33 PM
I've dealt with these weird head feelings for 28yrs on and off! It's definitely anxiety related.

rhar
06-03-2013, 11:35 PM
I always seem to get it worst when sitting down when out for a meal. Not sure if its to do with the fact I had my first major panic attack whilst out at a restaurant for lunch. But it seems to occur everytime I am out eating a meal!!!

laurentellez
06-03-2013, 11:45 PM
I notice it happens a lot when I'm at Walmart.. I heard florescent lights are not good for u. It's like I'm nearsighted. Cause everything looks blurry.. And lightheaded drives me more insane. Is absolutely something hard to ignore

rhar
06-03-2013, 11:51 PM
I notice it happens a lot when I'm at Walmart.. I heard florescent lights are not good for u. It's like I'm nearsighted. Cause everything looks blurry.. And lightheaded drives me more insane. Is absolutely something hard to ignore

I am EXACTLY like this... This was when my panic attacks would be triggered by these symptoms.
It's bloody awful and I too live with it all day. I sometimes feel faint most of the day too and I find I sway a bit when standing still.

It's awful when I'm in meeting for work because my relief is to move so I look like a nutcase that can't sit still!!!!!

leetbulldog
06-03-2013, 11:55 PM
I been dealing with that for 6years... On and off..
most of the time though.. Sucks..

scared44
06-04-2013, 12:11 AM
I've dealt with these weird head feelings for 28yrs on and off! It's definitely anxiety related.

I also feel like I'm riding on a rollercoaster when I'm walking!! Very strange feeling ;(

rhar
06-04-2013, 12:19 AM
I also feel like I'm riding on a rollercoaster when I'm walking!! Very strange feeling ;(

Yes I get a similar feeling Beverley... It's awful, it makes me feel like I will fall over and I have to concentrate so hard on walking!!

natasha
06-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Since my anxiety has started up again and I'm having panic attacks everyday, I've noticed my vision is constantly blurry, or like I have a hazy film over my eyes. It makes me feel like I'm in a dream state if that makes sense. I've also been extremely sensitive to light, I can't even turn the lights on in my house anymore so it's always constantly dark, which makes it harder for me to see. It's an extremely annoying side affect of anxiety and panic disorder.

Dant22
06-04-2013, 09:45 AM
It's so reassuring that other people are experiencing what I'm feeling! I thought I was going mad.

rhar
06-04-2013, 10:12 PM
It's so reassuring that other people are experiencing what I'm feeling! I thought I was going mad.

Yep, I always think I'm losing my mind...

The head symptoms are the worst