PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Blue's.

Anxious Abi
06-02-2013, 11:33 PM
It's my 23rd birthday today, and i'm feeling quite low, can't seem to stop my mind. My birthday only ever seems to serve as a reminder that I still haven't gained control of my life, I feel like a failure all the time, more so today. I don't want to be this way forever.

scared44
06-03-2013, 01:45 AM
It's my 23rd birthday today, and i'm feeling quite low, can't seem to stop my mind. My birthday only ever seems to serve as a reminder that I still haven't gained control of my life, I feel like a failure all the time, more so today. I don't want to be this way forever.

Hi Aby Happy Birthday hope you've had a good day:) your not a failure darling, your just not doing so well. Are you on meds ect, do you have a good doctor to talk to? Anyway I'm a long time sufferer (28yrs) so if you need to talk,vent pls PM me ok as I'm always around here for support to. Take Care. Beverley (hugs) xx

mid
06-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Happy Birthday, Abi! You've just reached the point in coping with anxiety where you're ready to try something else. Try something new today, and give yourself some positive information to appreciate. Best wishes!

trinidiva
06-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Happy birthday! !!!!!!!!!

Kellie
06-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Happy Birthday! You have all our support; and with all the help you can get, you can overcome this, you wont feel like this forever. And we are all here to help! (:

vonnhelsing
06-03-2013, 11:13 AM
happy birthday : )
you are definitely NOT a failure. you are young and have SO SO SO much happiness to look forward to. keep on smiling x

Anxious Abi
06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it :).
My day hasn't been so bad, although sometimes I just wish I could be less anxious and awkward all the time, maybe I could have enjoyed a meal out, or had a party, or even had a load to drink like most people my age. I can't drink because of my medication and even if I could there's no way I could handle being around people. I know I have to stop thinking i'm a failure, I just feel stuck, I want to break free of my mental health and everything that comes with it. I'm tired all the time, so tired of thinking, all I want to do is sleep, but when I close my eyes my mind starts. You all know how it goes.
Anyway, I have managed to get through the day, I even went out of the house! I did get anxious, it brought on a headache and I wanted to come home, but I didn't, I stuck with it. Who knows I might have a glorious nights sleep, need to stay positive.