PDA

View Full Version : Hormonal anxiety (girls)

nicole123x
06-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Does any girl feel very anxious and close to a panic attack when they are on their periods? I have been feeling very anxious these past 5 days... I am currently on the contraceptive pill, does anyone know if the pill reduces anxiety around the period month or does it make it worse? I don't know weather to stop it or not...

graciebaby
06-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi, I'm not to sure about when your on the pill but i have came off the pill in feb and my anxiety has been so bad since coming off it! But a think I'm more anxious due my period anyways,

nicole123x
06-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi, I'm not to sure about when your on the pill but i have came off the pill in feb and my anxiety has been so bad since coming off it! But a think I'm more anxious due my period anyways,

Well I came off my pill 2 weeks ago and ever since I have had major anxiety!!! So I've started it again haha thank you very much for your reply x

graciebaby
06-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Ahh we'll I def thinks its that then, I've always suffered from anxiety but since coming off the pill it's ridiculous! I was thinkin of goin back on but then I would dread coming off it again! Cont do right for doing wrong eh!
No problem glad there's people to listen to my problems so I'm happy to help in what way I can
X