PDA

View Full Version : Question

Amanda93
06-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Hello,
Has anyone ever gone on holidays with anxiety?
I only recently started having anxiety like 2 months ago and my holiday has been booked for over a year.
I asked the Dr's and all the say is where you going and i tell them they say that's nice, not a definitive answer is it ?

wondered if anyone else has been on holidays with it ?

becki
06-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Yes even on an airplane. I was only taking Xanax as needed. I would say it wasn't easy but worth it as I needed a vacation.

alankay
06-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Yep many times but I take valium for flights and plenty with for the trip in case it's needed but apart from the flight I don't get anxiety once there. It's more anticipatory anxiety before hand and then before boarding but the valium covers that I always have a good time. Alankay.

MrsJ88
06-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Last year I went to Hawaii and of course I had anxiety on the plane but I had to just think of something else, listen to music, etc

Amanda93
06-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Thankyou everyone . Its my first time on a plane so a little bit anxious about that alone xx

locksey
06-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah I've ha panic disorder since 11/12yrs old ( basically over 20yrs ) and uve been to America twice, Cuba, Spain and I'm goin again in a few wks and yeah I've been getting worked up over goin and being so far away but once I'm there I'm fine