PDA

View Full Version : Why do i feel like this????

sharacel91
05-31-2013, 12:55 PM
Just had a big dinner now my heart is racing I have pains in my neck and arm and chest what is wrong with me???!!!! Oh and I have a really bad headache :'( fed up of feeling like this

vonnhelsing
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
after eating a big meal a lot of blood is sent to our stomach and intestines to digest the food and your heart racing is completely normal after a big meal.
and on top of that you have anxiety so we are way more sensitive to these changes. people without anxiety dont even notice these things.
i always have chest pains after i eat.
try not to lie down or sit after eating. keep walking so the blood is able to reach the other areas of your body as well. also try not to eat big meals because it can cause a lot of acid going up which causes heartburn which might be why you're having pains in your neck, arms and chest.

sharacel91
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Someone reply please got pains really bad and I can feel my heart racing so fast it hurts :(

vonnhelsing
05-31-2013, 01:04 PM
take a walk. the pains will subside once the food has been digested.

sharacel91
05-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Its awful I am laid in be really shakey now and still pains in my chest

onebreathatatime
05-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Same thing happens to me all the time. I try to eat smaller, lighter meals more frequently to help. I also eat as natural as possible.. Less processed junky food. :) it'll go away soon!

Cobra
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
I have the same thing. Glad I'm not the only one, but sorry other people have to suffer with this, too. The others are right. Your heart will speed up when consuming a large meal. Add in anxiety and voila, big attack when eating. What's worse, anxiety will mess with the digestive process, making it even worse. You have to break this cycle by ignoring the anxiety symptoms. Get up and do something. Like us, you are just extra sensitive to physical sensations, and your anxiety is pushing the alarm button when most people just pay no attention to the feelings.