PDA

View Full Version : swollen leg + foot

vonnhelsing
05-29-2013, 12:11 PM
every now and again i wake up in the morning with a swollen LEFT leg + foot. granted, as soon as i move it around and massage it a little the swelling goes away very fast but it scares the living day lights out of me thinking its heart failure or a blocked artery somewhere. time to schedule a doctor's appointment??? why does everything only happen on the left side of my body ????

Sarah Griffin
05-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Everything seems to happen on my left side too! I think we just zone in on every tingle we get on that side of the body. And pay less attention to things on the right. Yeh get it checked out. Highly doubt its anything to do with the heart. It wouldnt happen more than once if it was. A blocked artery wouldnt be reversed from a massage. I wouldnt worry about it at all! :)

krayziee
05-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Everything seems to happen on my left side too! I think we just zone in on every tingle we get on that side of the body. And pay less attention to things on the right. Yeh get it checked out. Highly doubt its anything to do with the heart. It wouldnt happen more than once if it was. A blocked artery wouldnt be reversed from a massage. I wouldnt worry about it at all! :)

True, it's just another fobia having some sensation on the left side of your body.