PDA

View Full Version : Front neck ache?

willowtyler
05-29-2013, 06:51 AM
New here and have just been on my Zoloft for 8 weeks also have Xanxa on hand. Been suffering from anxiety for 6 yrs or more can't remember for sure how long. Really kicked in big time after hysterectomy in 2008. They took everything. Went over a year with no HRT and then everything went to hell. Started on HRT hoping that would help with the anxiety attacks that were almost daily. It did help but only knocked the anxiety down some. I would still get anxiety at least twice a week. Finally figured after 4 yrs of my Hormones Replacement it wasn't handling my anxiety issues. So my GYN gave me Zoloft. But with the first week that ugly side effects of Zoloft reared its head. He washed his hands of me and sent me to my family Dr. My Dr. keep me on the Zoloft 50mg but gave me Xanxa also to get me through the initial side effects of Zoloft.

I could just about check all the symptoms on the list posted here on the forum. But I don't see one there that covers the front of the neck. What I get is really not a pain per say more like Here I am type ache. And it doesn't stay in one spot it moves around. Almost like catch me if you can. I was just wondering if anyone else ever had this. I know that I clench my teeth alot so it involves all my neck muscles. But, we all know where this leds to. panic anxiety.

Brittany1995
05-29-2013, 07:31 AM
I'm on 100 mg of Zoloft, and I also have Xanax on hand! I found that my neck muscles were super sore. But I didn't know if that was from stress. Probably, after a week it went away.
:)

krayziee
05-29-2013, 10:46 AM
I also have throat problems, from aching to stabbing, I think they are muscles and nerves though.