PDA

View Full Version : Chest issues still here y cant i beleave its anxiety

james1321
05-29-2013, 06:11 AM
Had chest aches/pains constantly for nearly a year now had ecgs and blood tests both normal. My massage therapist said it could be related to my posture because I have upper back pain aswell but I am not sure. It's driving me up the wall I just feel restricted to what I can do and I am only 24.

krayziee
05-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Have the same thing, my posture is also bad. Since 2 years my chest started to snap too the joints of my ribcage. It's so scary still i know how u feel!

1Goofy1
05-31-2013, 07:01 PM
Same here. If it gets too bad I find a chiropractor helps. Heating pad is wonderful.

dizzylizzy
06-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Had chest aches/pains constantly for nearly a year now had ecgs and blood tests both normal. My massage therapist said it could be related to my posture because I have upper back pain aswell but I am not sure. It's driving me up the wall I just feel restricted to what I can do and I am only 24.

I have the same issue........ My Dr now wants me to do a stress test just to get my mind at ease, but yes she does say it could be due to my posture and that you need to let it rest.

Willo1982
06-01-2013, 05:19 AM
I too have had chest pain because of bad posture, upper back,neck pain and chostiocondritis, I thought I had angina and a bad heart at 30. My chest and rib muscles would hurt and my sternum cracked when I straighten and stretch. I see a physio and she has worked wonders on loosen the muscles in my back which has helped with the chest pain. Oh and I have had a heap of ecg's, a night in the ER and a stress test and my heart is healthy. Hope you find answers.