PDA

View Full Version : Why?!!?!?!?

Blessed
05-28-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm sitting here doing nothing and my heart rate is literally beating out of my chest??? Why? I'm not moving I'm not angry or anything. My insides are jittery and my heart rate is well over 100. How can anyone Convince me this is ok? That all is well? That I will be ok? Please once again, someone help me!

Mrs2B
05-28-2013, 06:16 PM
Im not sure if this will help but I was told that your heart beating so fast isnt a bad thing as whether youre exercising or not your heart still counts the extra beats as exercise therefore its healthy for and is strenghtening your heart, so its not harmful so try not to worry too much, I know easy for me to say..

Blessed
05-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I just don't understand it's supposed to be 60-100 ....mine was well over 100 so it freaks me out big time!

Blessed
05-28-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm so ready to do something about it ! Please tell me what to do!!!!!

Cobra
05-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Mine was doing that until I learned what anxiety was and that it is not damaging my heart. Actually, it counts as cardio exercise. I know it feel awful, but you are safe. Relax, breathe slowly, and wait for it to pass. It will keep happening until you lose your fear of it.

alfred24
05-28-2013, 06:55 PM
I dealt with this too early on with my anxiety. It will pass.

trinidiva
05-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Try controlling your breathing. Breath in deeply through your nose, out completely through your mouth....repeat until you feel a bit calmer.Seems really basic but it truly works. If yoy can, lie down flat and close your eyes while doing your breathing.