PDA

View Full Version : scared of my weight loss

Willo1982
05-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Hey guys sorry for the long post but I feel like im still losing weight.. im starting to feel my joints more and more, my knees, elbow, wrists and heels are feeling more prominent and this scares me as I can see im losing weight. My scales are saying I have dropped another kilo :(. This is really starting to get me down and scare the living crap out of me. I am learning cbt atm but I don't feel its working because I keep thinking that my weight loss is due to something more serious. Also im starting to have aches in my knees and thighs (not sure if its due to shin splints in both legs). and my arms are starting to ache on and off. Is it possible that all this checking weight and thinking about it is causing me to keep losing weight? I have a normal healthy appetite and I have plenty of energy (maybe too much). I am scared to go to the gym because im scared to lose weight. Should I go back to the gym to help my mental state? I am really stuck in an anxiety rut as deep down I know im healthy but my body is telling me different... it's telling me to keep annoying my doc for further blood tests. Why can I not except the weight loss is due to stress?