PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and mild depression

idle1
05-27-2013, 02:45 AM
So basically I'm a 27 male I've always been a worrier . Ever since I was a child I've worried about something . Then in my early teenage years started to develop OCD , that was bare able because I made it into a challenge for me and I'm at the stage now where it's not that bad . But basically the last month I started to get really bad panic attacks I used to smoke marajuana to mask the problem but it eventually made it worse surprise surprise. So in the last month I've tried exercise , meditation, eating a lot healthier I'm trying really hard but I would have a great day and all of a sudden a wave of anxiety/depression would crash over me. I need advice big time maybe on books websites I don't know I'm willing to try anything for my own health and my wife's mental health.

shaikhrahuf
05-27-2013, 05:53 AM
So basically I'm a 27 male I've always been a worrier . Ever since I was a child I've worried about something . Then in my early teenage years started to develop OCD , that was bare able because I made it into a challenge for me and I'm at the stage now where it's not that bad . But basically the last month I started to get really bad panic attacks I used to smoke marajuana to mask the problem but it eventually made it worse surprise surprise. So in the last month I've tried exercise , meditation, eating a lot healthier I'm trying really hard but I would have a great day and all of a sudden a wave of anxiety/depression would crash over me. I need advice big time maybe on books websites I don't know I'm willing to try anything for my own health and my wife's mental health.

Hi, its juz a mild anxiety, search some relaxation and deep breathing videos on youtube, marijuana is a shit i smoked it for 8 years and now i am repaying for it with my panic anxiety and depression, there are lot of books, search them and select as per ur need
PS dont keep googgling ur symptomz..