PDA

View Full Version : Pains?

sharacel91
05-25-2013, 07:19 AM
Does anyone else find they get like a muscular pain in their chest that comes and goes for what feels like no reason? I seem to get these weird pains in my chest they feel like muscular I think but I can be sat on the sofa resting an it will come on very weird and slightly annoying

Cobra
05-25-2013, 07:32 AM
I get pains everywhere. Shoulders. Lower back. Arms. Stomach. The chest pains are the most disturbing for me because of heart anxiety, and can put me into an anxiety attack quickly if I am not mindful of my "what if" thoughts.

NixonRulz
05-25-2013, 08:24 AM
I still get them even though my anxiety is in check. They could be very scary if I let them. I swear I will die of a heart attack because I will have chest pains and blow them off as anxiety. Lol!!

krayziee
05-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Nixonrulz this is also an concern of mine Lol.. But when im anxious or not my muscles always Hurt somewhere.. Search for Tietze or coscondritis (might have spelled the last one wrong.)

locksey
05-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Does anyone else find they get like a muscular pain in their chest that comes and goes for what feels like no reason? I seem to get these weird pains in my chest they feel like muscular I think but I can be sat on the sofa resting an it will come on very weird and slightly annoying

Yep... Have had the same thing

jessy
05-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Yep , intense at times x