PDA

View Full Version : My Heart Is Racing!! HELP!!!

janey
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
My heart is racing and I'm getting little pains. My bpm is like 98!! I think I'm going to die...Have any of you experienced this..?

Blessed
05-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Calm down dear yes I experience this alot. More Than I want to! Do you ever experience anxiety? Take slow deep breaths

Stephj526
05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
I read a great article that might help you. Think about when you work out, your heart races at over 100 bmp for much longer than a few minutes. If you suffer from anxiety, racing heart is very common. I personally get it all the time. It's a horrible feeling, but it usually passes within a few minutes. I hope you feel better!

Blessed
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Just like right now in watching a ball game and mines like 100.... Makes me mad but this too shall pass.

anthonyjbro760
05-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Every day it peaks over 100 scares me also mines gets low in the am freaks me out I hate doctors

Lin
05-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Try to learn some calming techniques like meditation. Slow deep breathing usually stops your anxiety and your heart rate will come down, otherwise it will get worse because your anxiety levels increase.
Meditation groups if you find one really help to teach you calmness but also usually people there with similar illnesses so get support and advice from them. But if can't go to a group just a few minutes every day of sitting quietly and concentrating on your breath each day will help you and you can gradually increase length of time you do it each day so suits you.

trinidiva
05-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Try to learn some calming techniques like meditation. Slow deep breathing usually stops your anxiety and your heart rate will come down, otherwise it will get worse because your anxiety levels increase.
Meditation groups if you find one really help to teach you calmness but also usually people there with similar illnesses so get support and advice from them. But if can't go to a group just a few minutes every day of sitting quietly and concentrating on your breath each day will help you and you can gradually increase length of time you do it each day so suits you.

Spot on. I couldn't say it any better.