PDA

View Full Version : Day to day it varies

therese32
05-21-2013, 12:29 PM
I am a new mother, and a mother to a 4 year old, lately I have been over the deep edge, I am panicking all the time, I can hardly stay at work, my husband works constantly, I feel like a single mother. I have a long standing battle with depression and anxiety and panic. Just recently I was put on Klonopin along with my Pristiq 100mg a day. I some days feel good, and today I feel so bad again! Any one have any advice? I feel weak and dizzy today, and I am ready to run out of work which I can not do!

therese32
05-21-2013, 12:41 PM
I am so sick of this battle!!! I have battled this beast for years now, when does it come to an end?

missmello
05-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Are you still taking the meds? How long have you been on them? Some times it takes a while before u can benefit from them. Try to keep calm and not focus on your symptoms. I know they suck, but they are nothing more than annoying. Roll with it, don't fight it, it will only make it worse. You will get better soon just give it time, and try to relax.

Enduronman
05-21-2013, 03:20 PM
First suggestion. Talk to your husband about the feeling like I'm single comment very soon, calmly.

When does it come to an end?

When you, me, and everyone else that has these disorders learns to accept the way that our lives actually are..rather then constantly focusing on making our lives and this world look the way that we think they should.

E.