PDA

View Full Version : Forward steps

Jay1985
05-20-2013, 03:30 AM
After going through a bumpy road to recovery

I'm pleased to say my issues with anxiety are almost gone

I know I've said this before and relapsed hard but this time I'm pretty sure I'm going to be ok

I no longer believe I have any health issues

Nothing will ever be the same of course but with the support of family friends and you guys, I'm pretty much there

Relapses are normal, so if any of you do relapse, please don't worry about it, because they are things that can't be stopped and are inevitable

I've had the hardest 5 months of my life & definitely the most emotional, and I'm hoping I'm becoming a better person for it, I must mention my partner who's been a fantastic support throughout

BELIEVE YOUR DOCS, they are there for a reason & they care, this is absolutely vital. I know this is difficult but you must

STOP GOOGLING, this was the root of my problem and probably alot of you, it only fuels your anxiety and over works your brain

I'm looking forward to enjoying life now without any worry, I'm going to do the things I've always wanted to do, I feel like I've got a new lease of life, and I'm going to take full advantage of that

I wish you all recovery, you'll get there, there's light at the end of tunnel you just don't see it, or you don't want to see it, if you believe in the light, you'll see it shining brighter & brighter the more you do believe

Jay

andyw
05-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Congratulations m8

Mrs2B
05-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Great post, so happy for you, youve given me hope too :-)

Kevcules
05-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Awesome news.......you beat the anxiety monster! Good for you! Take care!

Willo1982
05-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Great news, it gives me hope.

Jay1985
05-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Thank you guys I hope you all get there too