PDA

View Full Version : Anxious all the time

stefbgfs
05-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Hey whats up. I want to tell you my struggle with anxiety and hope you guys can give me some answers. Well im 20 years old male and recently got anxiety issues which now has increased a lot and im wondering if thats normal anymore. Well i got my first panic attack an year ago. It was after a gym session. I just felt like out of this world for a moment and got really scared, my heart started racing. It lasted day and a half and i was back to normal wonderful life :) Unfortunately beginning of this year i felt anxiety again on New Years Eve. I got kind of drunk, went to sleep but then i wake up shaking and getting that anxious feeling again. I was alright for two days, but since i study in London away from home in Bulgaria, I had to travel to London. There i felt anxious again which went away for 3 days and i was perfect for two months. I got this anxious feeling again and since then i just feel like constantly anxious. That has been going for three months. My main concern is not sleeping well. I started to dream a lot and i mean a lot i couldnt even sleep for almost two weeks. Now im better but i again dream a lot. I even have some kind of regime - I go to sleep at 1 am and i wake up at 5 go to sleep again wake up at 6 then wake up at 1 hour intervals constantly dreaming. And sometimes when i go to sleep i have this feeling i have not slept the entire night and my mind is occupied with what i have done the day before. And during the day i feel anxious and just not really happy its like i am struggling to get past life. And i was so happy and dreaming for my future :S Recently i got a really bad panic attack while going on the street and ever since for almost 20 days i cant even go to the shop without it being like a challenge. I have friends but now i just feel like staying in bed and surfing the net since i feel anxious all the time. Do you guys have similar experiences and how long can that last for? I have visited doctors , taken propranolol it helps for sudden panic attacks but not helping overall.