PDA

View Full Version : My emotions are all over the floor.

sazco
05-18-2013, 09:22 PM
I don't know what too say, besides my mood has been all over lately. Yesterday I had complete control over myself. Today it's not the same. I feel distant from everyone, irritable, and just out right terrible.

I told my friend I want to just stay in bed and be alone. Hear nothing, and just sleep. I don't understand myself. I have been looking for a job all day filling applications out. Which makes me happy.

After two years of not doing anything with my life today is the day I realize I have to work. I have gad and I have a big fear of people. New people. Family. And friends. So random people will overwhelm me.

For two years I've been in my room. I'm 23 and I don't know how to be alive. Only silent.

mid
05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
There are times in our lives when being silent means we are listening to our selves within. It is difficult to step out in the world of noise and begin moving in that world after appreciating the effect of silence to heal. To help, picture the sense of calm, quiet, and when you find the adrenaline rush overwhelming, use the picture of calm and quiet to soothe the response.
You are not alone with this.