PDA

View Full Version : need help asap

Alice Pimm
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
i got a.seriously weird head at the moment. i feel pressure in my ears and behind my nose and i keep getting random pains in my head. it can be on top of my head or behind ear. then i feel dizzy too. has anyone had this. starting to panick very bad. i can feel my heart is beating faster

alfred24
05-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Don't worry. I hate those stupid symptoms. I get this strange feeling in my head sometimes. It's unexplainable really. Like an expanding feeling. Idk it's weird. Head pains too. It's the anxiety. It's your nervous system

manz82
05-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Sometimes, like today, I can experience head pressure all day. I've been at work as well and have felt myself bordering on panic all day, which makes the feeling worse.
I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with the way I hold myself, because my shoulders and neck hurt a lot when I try to relax and I also feel light headed. The best thing you can do is try and ignore the feelings and relax your muscles as much as you can. X

Alice Pimm
05-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Don't worry. I hate those stupid symptoms. I get this strange feeling in my head sometimes. It's unexplainable really. Like an expanding feeling. Idk it's weird. Head pains too. It's the anxiety. It's your nervous system

its so difficult. i feel like my head gonna explode out of mt eyes. my blood pressure was checked and cudnt be better so i know its not gonna bt im just so scared

NixonRulz
05-18-2013, 04:30 PM
The symptoms you describe can easily be anxiety

But also it could be sinus pressure from an oncoming cold

Regardless of what it is, I wouldn't know any disease or condition where those symptoms were considered a major concern.