PDA

View Full Version : Pressure in chest all day

anxietygirl143
05-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Iv been feeling this pressure in my chest for about a year that seems to bother me & sometimes I can't handle it , it makes my head hurt and gives my pressure on my face & eyes it feels scary I do get heart palpitations and skipping beats I do suffer from anxiety & panic attacks as such as acid refluxes (gerd) I'm not sure wat it it but everything I have seems scary wish I can go back to myself :(

granty
05-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi definitely anxiety related, I've had numbness and pain in chest and face before it horrible, try breathing g techniques a d maybe for headaches drink more fluids???

Mr. Endure
05-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey AG143!

I also lived with all that too. I can offer many suggestions but I just wanted to say hello first. Even though this is my first posted reply, I'm not new here. This site is very unique for all of us! I want to type 1000 words right now, but I must relax, read, and learn.

Great to meet you!

E-Man.

anxietygirl143
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi definitely anxiety related, I've had numbness and pain in chest and face before it horrible, try breathing g techniques a d maybe for headaches drink more fluids???

Hi yea I have felt all that u said you have felt its horrible to live with such things like that :(.... I do try breathing techniques & non seem to work all I drink is water too

anxietygirl143
05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey AG143!

I also lived with all that too. I can offer many suggestions but I just wanted to say hello first. Even though this is my first posted reply, I'm not new here. This site is very unique for all of us! I want to type 1000 words right now, but I must relax, read, and learn.

Great to meet you!

E-Man.

Hi thank you , nice to meet you to :)

Enduronman
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I somehow got my old profile back..YAY!

I've lived with anxiety since birth..interesting so far.

It takes on different forms, all of them not very pleasant to live with.

I'm guessing you have tried different approaches to dealing with it AG?

E.

anxietygirl143
05-17-2013, 04:32 PM
I somehow got my old profile back..YAY!

I've lived with anxiety since birth..interesting so far.

It takes on different forms, all of them not very pleasant to live with.

I'm guessing you have tried different approaches to dealing with it AG?

E.

We I have tried meds but nothing works for me :( so far

Enduronman
05-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Were any of them helpful at all? Were they AD's that were prescribed? Have you ever tried working with a therapist to maybe take some of the edge off??...

anxietygirl143
05-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Were any of them helpful at all? Were they AD's that were prescribed? Have you ever tried working with a therapist to maybe take some of the edge off??...

I have tried everything & yes they were prescribed I have tried a therapist but seem not to work

Kevcules
05-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi Girl143...... You said you tried everything? I know there is a drug that will help you out there. The docs have to keep trying and not just give up! I know the feeling U are talking about. My chest gets tight and I have shallow breathing, feel hot and nautious, etc. I constantly try to take deep breathes but it doesn't make any difference! Anxiety is very powerful and it sucks having it! I've been really bad the last year with depression and anxiety. I wanted to die many times.......Our bodies reaction to stress and heartache make us go to where your body just wants to quit! Our minds are sick and they want to stop thinking and quit too! Meds do wonders for making you more rational.....keep talking to your doctor or better yet your psychiatrist and get something that makes you at ease! Once you get through this fiery hoop, the world is a nice place to be.......I'm fighting with you! So is everyone here! Lets do it! Take Care!

james1321
05-18-2013, 02:33 PM
I suffer with this also if anyone finds relief let me know your trick