PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms while seemingly not anxious

Mrs2B
05-16-2013, 04:12 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone gets symptoms such as dizziness/tight throat when seemingly relaxed (as much as you can be) is this normal or is there really something wrong?

Thanks for reading :-)

rhar
05-16-2013, 04:25 AM
I have dizziness and feeling faint feeling pretty much 24/7

onebreathatatime
05-16-2013, 04:35 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone gets symptoms such as dizziness/tight throat when seemingly relaxed (as much as you can be) is this normal or is there really something wrong?

Thanks for reading :-)

I feel dizzy/disoriented most of the time but I figured since I've been like this for years it really must be anxiety and don't really let it bother me. :)

scared44
05-16-2013, 04:35 AM
All day every day for me it never stops! Even now as I sit here I find it hard to breathe and heart racing.... Just the usual anxiety symptoms.

leetbulldog
05-16-2013, 04:56 AM
Same here.. Feel dizzy and that that just woke up type of feeling most of the time.. I hate it!! makes my anxiety really bad! :/

Mrs2B
05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks everyone, Im not alone so :-)

slrichards
05-16-2013, 01:14 PM
I find it a lot when I got into shops and other random times, I suddenly go dizzy and then really hot and loss of breath. It's quite scary and either have to leave for fresh air or find somewhere to sit down or hold onto until it passes, I'm relieved its not just me, as my friends and family don't get any of these issues so don't understand.

krayziee
05-16-2013, 03:37 PM
I think if you don't have this you can't really speak of an anxiety disorder. Our alarm system is constantly active and not on the moments it should be.

So your not alone man, I have different symptoms every day!

krayziee
05-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Woman* i mean sorry.

cabcom
05-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I think the anxiety goes before the symptoms. They somehow choose to linger behind, I guess with a hope that they can pulls us back down.

Mrs2B
05-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Ha! Thanks krayzlee, I am indeed a woman (last time I checked)

Also good to know that the syptoms linger coz I do feel like Im finally recovering and I can deal with the uncomfortable symptoms now I know not to be afraid of them :-)

rhar
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Ha! Thanks krayzlee, I am indeed a woman (last time I checked)

Also good to know that the syptoms linger coz I do feel like Im finally recovering and I can deal with the uncomfortable symptoms now I know not to be afraid of them :-)

What sort of symptoms do you still have?
I feel the same as you, like I am getting better but I still get bouts of dizziness and weird head feelings as though panic is trying to creep it's way back in but rather than run I can now sit there and slowly get through them as uncomfortable as they are!!

Mrs2B
05-17-2013, 08:31 PM
I get all the usual ones for me, tight throat, dizziness. some head pain etc..

think im gettn there though so relieved!

Whats your story? If you dont mind me askin? :-)

Ahlstrom
05-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I still sometimes get anxiety symptoms for "no reasons"

99% of the time there actually is a reason whether you realize it or not, it's just operating on your subconscious thinking.

rhar
05-18-2013, 03:51 AM
I get all the usual ones for me, tight throat, dizziness. some head pain etc..

think im gettn there though so relieved!

Whats your story? If you dont mind me askin? :-)

I've always had health anxiety since I was about 10 when my grandpa died quickly of melanoma. But last year I went through 2 very awful miscarriages and surgery and my anxiety spiraled out of control. I could hardly leave the house with 24/7 panic attacks. Felt unreal like I was in a dream, couldn't function at all really.

I have a 3 year old so I didn't want to go on meds and I desperately want another baby so I've tackled it without and medication. That's over 12 months now since it started. I still have bad symptoms but I handle them better these days.

The ones that linger are dizziness, feeling like the floor is moving like I'm in a lift, feeling like my legs won't walk, feeling faint and facial numbness every now and then - it's horrible

Mrs2B
05-20-2013, 04:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your story rhar,

Im sorry its not a happy one, best of luck with trying for the new baby.

Myself and my partner are hoping to try come august too. :-)