PDA

View Full Version : Im so Anxious

mellymel
05-15-2013, 11:02 PM
I have an appointment on Friday for a second opinion on what's going on with my silly brain. I am so obsessed about having schizophrenia that my doc said she would get me a second opinion to help try and get me over this fear. So she called me yesterday and said I can come in on Friday to see her trusted colleague that deals specifically with trauma and psychotic disorders. She said she would discuss me with this doc and let me know what they thought. But when she called me yesterday she said she wasn't going to tell me anything over the phone. She said they had some ideas on evaluating me. I guess evaluating me for schizophrenia since I have psychotic features. Any who, I'm a NERVOUS WRECK. Friday can't come fast enough. I am so scared of what they are going to tell me. I don't want to be crazy :(

TruDragon88
05-16-2013, 01:38 AM
What kind of features do u have ? I have terrible anxiety and I fear I may be going crazy too . But looking up the symptoms for anxiety tells me that fear of going crazy is a symptom makes me feel a lil better

mglover92
05-16-2013, 01:55 AM
You are not a Schitzo. Trust me. Ever seen or spoken to a Schitzo person before? You arent one of them. I have read your story. But dont be nervous.

scared44
05-16-2013, 03:01 AM
I agree your not schizophrenic it's anxiety!! Try and relax a little :-) xx

mellymel
05-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone, I hope so!

mellymel
05-16-2013, 05:39 PM
What kind of features do u have ? I have terrible anxiety and I fear I may be going crazy too . But looking up the symptoms for anxiety tells me that fear of going crazy is a symptom makes me feel a lil better

I see things out of the corner or my eyes & hear things sometimes.

stocktona
05-16-2013, 06:52 PM
I would definitely have to agree and say anxiety! I feel that VERY same way..... Anxiety has so many crazy symptoms. Good luck to you :)