PDA

View Full Version : Pain in arm pit?

sharacel91
05-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Don't really get it but I get this weird pain in my arm put on the right side is it in my head or does anyone else get this?

amneasy
05-14-2013, 12:36 PM
I have the weirdest pains when I'm feeling anxious. It's probably just stress, don't worry.

jessed03
05-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I have the weirdest pains when I'm feeling anxious. It's probably just stress, don't worry.

I was the same. When my anxiety was at it's peak, I got pains everywhere. So badly it was hard to actually move. It felt like I was dying with the flu. Neck was my worst place, they were excruciating, but I got them in the arms badly too, I think it's probably coming from tight chest muscles? The armpit is real close to the chest, and the chest muscles get super sore with anxiety. I believe that pain is real, sure. I don't think it's in your head. Your head may be causing it however ;)

NixonRulz
05-14-2013, 01:49 PM
I used to get so many different pains and thuds and bumps and so on.....

In my upper body mostly.

All from my nemesis, Anxiety

Felt like I was a voodoo doll all the time

Anxiety is pretty much a dick that just keeps throwing different things at you to see if he can screw up your day

sharacel91
05-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm struggling with the pains it's the hardest part :(

NixonRulz
05-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Once you genuinely believe it is your anxiety symptoms, they go away.

They really do

sharacel91
05-14-2013, 02:03 PM
I just can't see it ever getting better for me :(my doctor won't get my proper tests done I've has a ECG done about a year ago but no other tests and I think if I was given more tests done i would feel better about it all.