PDA

View Full Version : update on the supplements ive been taking

ShannaT65
05-13-2013, 09:00 PM
So I've been taking magnesium citrate, passion flower extract, l-theanine,fish oil and a multi vitamin for about a month now. I am noticing a significant difference in my anxiety and heart palpitations. I still have anxiety, panic and very minor palpitati ons but I feel alot better. I can walk through a store and not be rushing because my heart is acting up and giving me a panic attack. I've been out more the last two weeks than I have in 3 months. Everytime I used to go into a situation where I would get anxiety palpitations followed and made me extremely uncomfortable. Now if I get them they arnt as strong and don't last nearly as long. I really feel if you are having the same issues as myself you should give it a try. It can't hurt and Maybe you can get some relief. Like I said I still struggle everyday but I'm alot more comfortable and feel alot more calm than I used to. I was a complete mess before now I'm just kind of a mess! I am now a believer in magnesium, passion flower and l-theanine.

nf1234
05-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Awesome to hear! Supplements are the way to go!

leetbulldog
05-14-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm going to buy magnesium and omega-3 fish oil this week.. I've heard good things regarding heart issues aswell.. Thanks for letting us know :)

leetbulldog
05-14-2013, 12:40 AM

raggamuffin
05-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Unless a doctor has said a heart issue remember it's not one and these symptoms are caused by anxiety. If you consider yourself to have 2 seperate issues then they may never fully go away if you don't accept it's due to anxiety.

Ed