PDA

View Full Version : Heart Wobble

nicole123x
05-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Has anyone ever had a random heart wobble even when their heart beat is going at a normal pace (not palpitations) it seems like it flutters, jolts and then resets itself very randomly and when I check my heart rate it is going at normal pace?

Mrs2B
05-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Yeah I get that alot, kind of unpleasant but its just the anxiety :-)

MrsJ88
05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
I get that weird sensation as well

leetbulldog
05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Is it like a fluttering? Skipped heart beat sensation? I get those aswell..

Blessed
05-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Yes yes yes..... It's like a hard thud , an overwhelming feeling for a split second that I need to catch my breath then my heart flutters then I freak out. They say your heart always does this you just notice it more with having anxiety. I think if my heart has always done this I would definetely noticed, so that part is hard for me to be comfortable with

nicole123x
05-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Is it like a fluttering? Skipped heart beat sensation? I get those aswell..

Yeah exactly like that! I get them with palpitations, but I was just wondering if it was normal with a normal relaxed heart rate x

nicole123x
05-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes yes yes..... It's like a hard thud , an overwhelming feeling for a split second that I need to catch my breath then my heart flutters then I freak out. They say your heart always does this you just notice it more with having anxiety. I think if my heart has always done this I would definetely noticed, so that part is hard for me to be comfortable with

Yes! Exactly the one, they are awful, infact the heart motions are my worst anxiety symptom they are awful things! Yes that is true, I certainly would of felt these things before suffering with anxiety they are nothing they could be replaced for! X

locksey
05-13-2013, 03:11 PM

Yep , I get same thing

Lin
05-13-2013, 04:56 PM
I had this at work a few months ago and lasted all morning - a horrible feeling. But it was just because I had got stressed with the job so anxiety showing its ugly head. So hard to get rid if it!

leetbulldog
05-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah exactly like that! I get them with palpitations, but I was just wondering if it was normal with a normal relaxed heart rate x

Yes I get them most of the time when my heart rate is relaxed. They scare me to death.. but we need to not freak out or else then we get a panic attack..

raggamuffin
05-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Very very common anxiety symptom. Get a check up with yoru Dr... i'm sure everythign will come back fine. Once you have that peace of mind go about reading more into anxiety. Try adn understadn it more and see how it affects you in life. Try your best to reduce stress, eat healthily, exercise etc. Don't convince yourself anxiety has control of your life and stop doing the things you enjoy.

There's a symptom list stickied at the top of this forum section. Worth a glance. Don't fixate over ti though because if you start fixating over symptoms anxiety is producing you can make the symptoms worse through additional stress which anxiety feeds off of.

Ed

nicole123x
05-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Very very common anxiety symptom. Get a check up with yoru Dr... i'm sure everythign will come back fine. Once you have that peace of mind go about reading more into anxiety. Try adn understadn it more and see how it affects you in life. Try your best to reduce stress, eat healthily, exercise etc. Don't convince yourself anxiety has control of your life and stop doing the things you enjoy.

There's a symptom list stickied at the top of this forum section. Worth a glance. Don't fixate over ti though because if you start fixating over symptoms anxiety is producing you can make the symptoms worse through additional stress which anxiety feeds off of.

Ed

Thank you very much for your kind words,
I have recently had 5 standard ECGs and a 24 hour monitor in the past 7 months, is this enough? Plus I had my bp checked last week it was 126/80 x

NixonRulz
05-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words,
I have recently had 5 standard ECGs and a 24 hour monitor in the past 7 months, is this enough? Plus I had my bp checked last week it was 126/80 x

I would say you have the healthiest checked out heart on the forum.

No more worries about it.

sharacel91
05-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Wish my doctor would give me tests I've had one ECG done last year she refuses to give me anymore test as she said she knows its just anxiety :(