PDA

View Full Version : Step by Step Curing of Anxiety (Health, Psychology, Exercise)

Moonsparrow
05-13-2013, 04:04 AM
Here we go, here is my step by step plan for curing anxiety.

STEP 1:
Most importantly, go to the HEALTH food store and buy these items:

1. Garden of Life RAW Real cacao protein powder organic. (Mix this with ALMOND MILK, NOT REGULAR MILK, REGULAR MILK CAUSES ANXIETY YOUR BODY DOES NOT READ THE PROTEIN CORRECTLY MADE FOR COWS)

2. Megafood(brand) Multivitamin Whole FOOD (Whole food is ABSOLUTELY important for it contains live enzymes)

3. GARDEN OF LIFE VITAMIN B COMPLEX

4. E3 LIVE (brand) FROZEN SUPER FOOD (MIX THIS WITH DRINK IF YOU PREFER)

5. BARLEANS (BRAND) Total Omega EFA's 3 6 and 9's.

6. Stress Relax PHARMA GABA. (Do not get ANY OTHER type of Gaba except PHARMA GABA)

7. A BUNCH OF REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER OR FILTERED HOUSE WATER, DRINK ALOT OF WATER

8. ORGANIC APPLE JUICE 100% JUICE (CAN BE BOUGHT AT MANY SUPERMARKETS) Drink often.

9. SMOOTHIE MAKER, STRAWBERRIES BANANAS BLUEBERRIES MIXED WITH ALMOND MILK.

10. Chamomile Tea.

Step 2:

Go to a sauna after taking all of your supplements for the day. Preferably get some exercise that you ENJOY doing. With music in your ears (if you like that, if not then without music at first, sometimes its hard to listen to music when anxiety is pulsating.

Step 3:

1. KNOW THAT YOUR AMYGDALA FROM THE HIPPOCAMPUS CONTROLS ALL OF YOUR ANXIETY, ALL OF YOUR ANXIETY IS SIMPLY SENSATIONS AND THAT IS ALL IT WILL EVER BE, KNOW THAT YOUR BRAIN IS RELEASING A CHEMICAL THAT THINKS YOUR IN DANGER WHEN YOU ARE NOT, IT IS CALLED FIGHT OR FLIGHT REFLEX. KNOW THAT
WHATEVER TYPE OF PANIC YOU ARE IN IT WILL BE CURED. ALSO YOU WILL GET OVER IT. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND APPRECIATE THINGS, APPRECIATION HELPS THE AMYGDALA TO CALM DOWN. KEEP YOUR MEDICATIONS NEAR BY IF YOU NEED THEM, BUT TRY NOT TO USE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, KNOWING THEY ARE THERE CAN REDUCE YOUR ANXIETY BUT HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO TRY TO NOT USE YOUR MEDICATION.

Thank you, do all of these things and I guarantee you will eventually be cured for anxiety. I have helped a few friends this way for their panic attacks and i had severe life almost kill myself panic attacks 4 times a day for a long time, i can completely over my anxiety. do this please. thank you.

raggamuffin
05-13-2013, 04:19 AM
This is all buying stuff. no offence, but much like medication from Dr's without understanding anxiety, removing the fear this may not be a guaranteed cure. I'm sure you have very good intentions and wish to help people but I feel reducing stress is key. Whereas you're asking people to invest A LOT of money in something which may not help.

These can certainly reduce stress but they shouldn't be misused or used as a crutch. I really do think it's best to understand and accept anxiety and it's symptoms before spending lots of money hoping for an instant cure. Anxiety takes a while to bjuild up in our mind and body and it takes a while to go away too.

Ed