PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone, haven't been on the forum for a while I need help having bad anxiety

Saldav
05-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi I'm sal it hard for me to write this now since my anxiety is so high. I Just need someone that understands how I'm feeling and could give me incouraging words

missmello
05-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Whatever you're feeling just know it's temporary. You're okay. Sounds like you've experienced this before, and it eventually went away right? Well now is no different. If anything, you are more prepared to deal with this anxiety now because you've been through it before and were able to bring yourself out of it. Think positive thoughts, try doing things you enjoy to keep your mind occupied.

Keep calm, however you do it. Whether listening to music or just taking deep breaths. You will be fine!

omoplata
05-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey brother I know that although you've been there and done that it doesnt make this anxiety thing any easier. Like you sometimes I relaspe and just dont know what else to do. The past few days were difficult for me. I cant keep running back to my pcp with new symptoms. Theres nothing more stressful than sitting alone in my room, elevated hr, head spinning, shaking, palps, feeling like I need to escape. But how do you escape from your own thoughts and feelings? Well the main point that I wanted to make was that youre not alone...we are all in this fight together...hang in there brother. You know what to do. Hope youre feeling better!

lionofdisouth
05-12-2013, 01:33 PM
just remember its only temporary and tell your self that your ok. it will be over soon

Saldav
05-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Whatever you're feeling just know it's temporary. You're okay. Sounds like you've experienced this before, and it eventually went away right? Well now is no different. If anything, you are more prepared to deal with this anxiety now because you've been through it before and were able to bring yourself out of it. Think positive thoughts, try doing things you enjoy to keep your mind occupied.

Keep calm, however you do it. Whether listening to music or just taking deep breaths. You will be fine!
Thank you so mucg
Tzz-z

Saldav
05-12-2013, 01:46 PM
just remember its only temporary and tell your self that your ok. it will be over soon

Thank you sow much

krayziee
05-12-2013, 02:00 PM
This helps me too thanks guys