PDA

View Full Version : Pains are driving me mad

sharacel91
05-12-2013, 10:28 AM
I keep getting these little pains in my chest like a muscle pain I get it ever so now and then comes and goes it feels like my chest is weak and I lift the slightest thing or sit down and slick for to long it hurts :( I've read online this can be early signs of a heart attack so now I'm freaking out and I've been getting heartburn a lot more lately apparently this can be a early sign as well :( I feel so low now!! And can't stop worrying

sharacel91
05-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Sit down and sluch*

M.C
05-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Wrong wrong absolutely wrong!!!!
What ever you do don't google your symptoms
It s very normal to have chest pain when you have anxiety along with sickness and heartburn and the list goes on but never google again
I used to do the same and it just made me miserable and more miserable
If I get a symptom and I can't handle it I visit my GP for reassurance but never working my own diagnosis again
Ban google from your life and you ll feel better

MrsJ88
05-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I keep getting these little pains in my chest like a muscle pain I get it ever so now and then comes and goes it feels like my chest is weak and I lift the slightest thing or sit down and slick for to long it hurts :( I've read online this can be early signs of a heart attack so now I'm freaking out and I've been getting heartburn a lot more lately apparently this can be a early sign as well :( I feel so low now!! And can't stop worrying

Go to this link instead of googling! It's an extensive list of all anxiety symptoms.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

krayziee
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
If so my heart attacks has been delayed for 3/4 years :-P

anxiousinatlanta
05-12-2013, 02:42 PM
If you feel you must google something, type in your symptom like this ...
(Symptom) and anxiety
Chest pain and anxiety
Heart burn and anxiety etc.
I do that and every single time I get a match and an article describing the system and it's relation to anxiety. Also the calm clinic is a good website.

sharacel91
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I did I put in heartburn early morning and anxiety this is what is scaring me !