PDA

View Full Version : Question

Blessed
05-12-2013, 12:49 AM
I know I know.....something else to worry about.... I do not have asthma however I notice when I get extremely tickled and laugh so hard, I start weezing. Then I have to cough and it almost sounds like bronchitis . I am not a smoker. This has been going on for many moths and freaking me out. I have had my lungs checked with stethoscope and they are clear. Any advice? it's causing my anxiety to creep in. I worry that my throat will just close up and then I can't breath. Irrational....... Maybe..... Just concerned

locksey
05-12-2013, 01:31 AM
I know I know.....something else to worry about.... I do not have asthma however I notice when I get extremely tickled and laugh so hard, I start weezing. Then I have to cough and it almost sounds like bronchitis . I am not a smoker. This has been going on for many moths and freaking me out. I have had my lungs checked with stethoscope and they are clear. Any advice? it's causing my anxiety to creep in. I worry that my throat will just close up and then I can't breath. Irrational....... Maybe..... Just concerned

I have that but I was told it was asthma... Also if the weather is cold then goes warm then a few days later cold agen .... its mainly a tickle in my throat and it makes me keep coughing then i feel wheezy and can't get any breath to cough. It started in my 20's .... Buy i very rarely use my inhalers