PDA

View Full Version : Tired!

leetbulldog
05-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm tired of always feeling sick all the damn time!!!! Why!! :/

daisie
05-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Sickness is caused by stress! When I panic I feel like I'm about to die! Try to stop stressing and worring alot, it's easier said than done and I can't even take my own advice, but after four years of anxiety problems and many other problems Im always tired and ill, and we're all sick of it! I hope you find a way to deal with stress and stop yourself from feeling like this.
Much love
Always here if you need to talk
Daisie xx

missmello
05-12-2013, 06:52 AM
I was seriously sick for 2 months and literally thought I was going to die. After going to multiple doctors and having a full check up of all of my symptoms, I was given a clean bill of health, even though I felt like death! BUT! once I got that clean bill of health I said to myself "Well, if there's nothing wrong, and there are no more tests to be done, I must be okay!" and I slowly started to feel better.

I thought I was NEVER going to get better, but i DID! It took a lot of time and willpower, but once I got angry with myself and my symptoms, I pushed myself everyday to do things I didn't want to do because I felt "sick", and things slowly started getting better.

You will get there! It won't last forever, it just takes time.